Sunday, October 29, 2006

Hope you girls are having a great time.....

It is Sunday late afternoon here in Australia 4.27pm, I have been having a play with my blog for a few hours as you can see - I have been very busy!

I hope that you girls have been having a great time on your Sracppers weekend, can't wait to hear all about it and see some of the results in your blogs.

I need to get organised for work tomorrow, I have a sales presentation I have to give in the morning to the board of directors - I am a little nervous about it, but have done heaps of research so I should be fine.

I am about to go and open a wine, and get dinner underway - before I go I though you should see whats happening with some of the other members of my family ......... where are your clothes Ian!!!!

Have a good week girls, can't wait to hear about the weekend........


1 comment:

Allie said...

Had a fabulous weekend, thanks for thinking of us! Hope the presentation went well!