Sunday, August 27, 2006

Brunch with Uncle Tom

Today is Sunday and what is better than brunch at the beach - the Northcliffe Surf Club in Surfers Paradise. My Dad's brother Tom and his wife Gloria are over from Palmerston North, New Zealand, so Mum, Ian and I met them for brunch......



Rach, I have also put a photo of my two orchids on here so that you can see them in flower, I am very proud of them - The are both phalenopsis orchids, the white ones are the ones that are going into my wedding bouquet along with one yellow rose from the rose bush that Auntie Lorna (Ian's Auntie) was given when Ian's mum passed away - I think these are better than the images we found on the internet - and I wanted to skite!!! - I can grow orchids just like mum!

2 comments:

Debs said...

Beach .. brunch.. 2 of my fave things! - that's a fab pic.
Orchids look be-oooooot-tiful!

Allie said...

I love orchids and those are stunners! Ooh, beach and brunch sounds fabby too!!!!!